samedi 3 octobre 2020

Bad Habit - Senni Music @ Spotify

Bad Habit is taken right from
my personal artist account at Spotify


You’re able to stream my music at zero cost to any or all the platforms referred down the page.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you wish to enjoy my music file off the internet.


About me:


You will find about 10 cds released on line in many music styles, right from jazz music to rock and anything and everything somewhere between. I am certainly addicted to progressive rock as well as fusion music which includes a love for funk and massive grooves. I'm certainly not crammed within a distinctive kind of music.


I am an open minded musician and performer. I think you can perform amazing new music with every style of music accessible. There are mainly two sorts of music: the good one and the bad one. I personally play with my spirit, and i also don't attempt to remain focussed on a style or make an impression on using my chops.


I just play what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I publish it. I actually try to preserve each project carrying out a concept to create an complete accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. A few of my cds are very soft, many are jazz; many are heavy. It's under your control. What you want to hear determined by your mood.


You must be logged-in your personal Spotify profile if you want to to hear the full song.


In case that you dont have an account, sign up, it is 100 percent free


Enjoy Bad Habit at zero cost



Track duration :05:57 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Register to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire