jeudi 1 octobre 2020

Blues Crashing - Senni Music @ Spotify

Blues Crashing is taken from
my composer profile at Spotify


You may stream my tracks 100 % free to all the platforms noted beneath.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you'd like to listen to my songs in the real world.


Concerning me:


There are around ten lps publicized on the web in several music styles, right from folk to rock music as well as every thing somewhere between. I'm genuinely interested in progressive rock in addition to fusion music accompanied by a love for funk and big grooves. I am not stuffed in a distinctive kind of music.


I'm an open minded musician. I think you can do outstanding new music with every style of music obtainable. There are barely two different types of music: the good one and the bad one. I play with my heart and soul, and I don't seek to adhere to a style or stand out with my chops.


I simply play what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I distribute it. I aim to keep each record pursuing the idea to create an absolute concord, unanimity. Some of my cds are very soft, some are jazz; some are heavy. It's under your control. What you desire to listen to based on your mood.


You are required to be logged-in your personal Spotify account so you can to listen to the complete song.


In a case where you dont have a membership, register, its 100 percent free


Enjoy Blues Crashing completely free



Track duration :02:36 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Signup to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire