vendredi 16 octobre 2020

Morning Glories - Senni Music @ Spotify

Morning Glories is taken from
my personal composer membership at Spotify


You can stream my tracks 100 % free to any or all the platforms referred beneath.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you'd like to enjoy my music file off-line.


About me:


There are throughout 10 lps circulating on the web in many music styles, from jazz to rock and every thing in between. I am certainly keen on progressive rock in addition to fusion music which includes a interest for funk and massive grooves. I'm not blocked within a special style of music.


I am an open-minded artist. I presume you can perform impressive music with every sorts of music out there. There are no more than two different types of music: the good one and the bad one. I play with my heart and soul, and i also don't aim to remain focussed on a style or make an impression on with my chops.


I simply perform what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I release it. I actually attempt to preserve each and every cd using a idea to have an overall unity. A few of my cds are delicate, some are jazz like; some are heavy. It's up to you. What you wish to listen to dependant on your day.


You have to be logged-in your Spotify profile if you want to to listen to the full tune.


However, if you dont have an account, sign up, it is free of charge


Enjoy Morning Glories cost-free



Track duration :05:44 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Get registered to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire