mardi 13 octobre 2020

Jungle Fever - Senni Music @ Spotify

Jungle Fever is taken right from
my own artist membership at Spotify


You can actually stream my song selections for free to any or all the platforms noted below.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you need to enjoy my tracks off the internet.


Concerning me:


I got all over 10 cds circulating on line in several music styles, from blues to rock music and every thing ın between. I'm genuinely keen on progressive rock and fusion music accompanied by a enthusiasm for funk and massive grooves. I am not at all blocked within a exclusive type of music.


I'm an open minded music performer. I believe you can do good songs with every kind of music obtainable. There are mainly two different types of music: the good one and the bad one. I really play with my spirit, and i also don't make an effort to stick to a style or make an impression on using my chops.


I just perform just what comes out of my mind. If I enjoy it, I publish it. I actually attempt to keep each and every lp following a idea to create an absolute accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. Some of my lps are soft, many are jazz; some are heavy. It's under your control. What you desire to listen to determined by your mood.


You ought to be logged-in your personal Spotify account if you wish to to enjoy the full track.


If you dont have a membership, sign up, it truly is free of cost


Listen to Jungle Fever free of cost



Track duration :02:27 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire