dimanche 18 octobre 2020

Ouverture - Senni Music @ Spotify

Ouverture is taken through
my personal performer membership at Spotify


You may stream my audio tracks f-r-e-e to any or all the platforms outlined down the page.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) should you wish to enjoy my song selections off the internet.


About me:


I have above ten albums published on the net in various music styles, from folk to rock music as well as all the things somewhere between. I am definitely interested in modern rock and fusion music accompanied by a enthusiasm for funk and big grooves. I'm absolutely not crammed in a distinctive type of music.


I'm an open minded musician and performer. I do believe you can do exceptional songs with every kind of music available. There are mainly two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I really play with my soul, and i also don't aim to stay with a style or stand out with my chops.


I just perform just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I post it. I actually make an effort to maintain every single cd using a idea to get an complete accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. A few of my albums are delicate, some are jazz; many are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you wish to hear dependent on your day.


You must be logged-in your Spotify account to be able to to listen to the full track.


In case that you dont have a membership, create one, it is free of cost


Enjoy Ouverture free gratis



Track duration :02:13 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire