jeudi 3 septembre 2020

Atmosphere - Senni Music @ Spotify

Atmosphere is taken out out of
my personal composer profile at Spotify


You can stream my music files free gratis to all the platforms noted down the page.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you want to hear my audio tracks off the internet.


About me:


There are over ten albums released over the internet in a variety of music styles, from international jazz to rock music as well as every thing in the middle. I'm seriously attached to modern rock and fusion music which includes a interest for funk and big grooves. I'm certainly not stuffed within a special kind of music.


I am an open-minded artist. There's no doubt you can do brilliant melodies with every type of music out there. You can find definitely two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I play with my spirit, and I don't attempt to remain focussed on a style or impress with my chops.


I just perform just what comes out of my mind. If I love it, I release it. I actually aim to keep every single project following a idea to have an definite accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. A few of my cds are soft, some are jazz like; some are heavy. It's up to you. What you want to listen to in accordance with your mood.


You are required to be logged-in your Spotify account if you wish to to enjoy the full song.


In a case where you dont have a membership, sign up, it really is 100 % free


Listen to Atmosphere gratis



Track duration :03:25 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Signup to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire