mardi 8 septembre 2020

Solem - Senni Music @ Spotify

Solem is extracted out of
my performer account at Spotify


You can stream my music without charge to all the platforms referred below.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you desire to hear my songs off the internet.


Concerning me:


I got around ten cds circulating via the internet in a number of music styles, right from international jazz to rock music and all things somewhere between. I am in fact addicted to progressive rock as well as fusion music accompanied by a enthusiasm for funk and big grooves. I'm not really stuffed in a unique type of music.


I'm an open minded musician. I do think you can do impressive new music with every types of music out there. There are definitely two different types of music: the good one and the bad one. I actually play with my heart, and i also don't try to remain focussed on a style or stand out with my chops.


I simply play what comes out of my mind. If I enjoy it, I distribute it. I attempt to maintain each recording pursuing the concept to have an definite oneness. Several of my lps are soft, some are jazz like; some are heavy. It's up to you. What you desire to listen to based on your day.


You ought to be logged-in your Spotify account so you can to listen to the complete tune.


In a case where you dont have an account, sign up, its free


Listen to Solem absolutely free



Track duration :03:39 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire