samedi 26 septembre 2020

Funk You - Senni Music @ Spotify

Funk You is taken out right from
my personal performer profile at Spotify


You may stream my music files 100 % free to all the platforms noted beneath.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you want to listen to my songs off the internet.


Concerning me:


You will find more than 10 lps publicized on line in various music styles, from blues to rock as well as all kinds of things in the middle. I'm certainly interested in progressive rock in addition to fusion music accompanied by a enthusiasm for funk and big grooves. I am definitely not crammed in a special type of music.


I'm an open-minded musician. I think you can do good new music with every form of music accessible. There are purely two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I actually play with my heart, and i also don't try to stay with a style or impress using my chops.


I just play just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I post it. I try to preserve each project following a concept to get an absolute union, concord, unanimity. A number of my lps are soft, some are jazz; some are heavy. It's up to you. What you need to hear dependent on your mood.


You ought to be logged-in your Spotify account if you wish to to enjoy the entire tune.


In the event that you dont have a membership, create one, it truly is free of charge


Listen to Funk You without spending a penny



Track duration :04:18 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Signup to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire