lundi 7 septembre 2020

Potion Magique - Senni Music @ Spotify

Potion Magique is taken out out of
my personal composer profile at Spotify


You can actually stream my music files at absolutely no cost to any or all the platforms referred down below.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you would like to enjoy my music file off-line.


About me:


There are over 10 cds circulating on-line in many different music styles, from folk to rock music as well as every thing in the middle. I'm seriously attached to progressive rock in addition to fusion music which includes a love for funk and big grooves. I'm definitely not crammed within a exclusive style of music.


I am an open minded performer. There's no doubt you can do outstanding tracks with every sort of music obtainable. There are primarily just two sorts of music: the good one and the bad one. I personally play with my spirit, and I don't attempt to remain focussed on a style or make an impression on with my chops.


I simply play what comes out of my mind. If I love it, I publish it. I aim to preserve each project using a concept to get an overall accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. Some of my albums are soft, some are jazz; many are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you would like to listen to dependant on your day.


You have to be logged-in your Spotify profile to be able to hear the full song.


In the event you dont have an account, create one, it really is free


Listen to Potion Magique freely available



Track duration :03:47 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign-up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire