mercredi 2 septembre 2020

Atom Metal - Senni Music @ Spotify

Atom Metal is extracted from
my very own artist account at Spotify


It is easy to stream my song selections without spending a penny to all the platforms mentioned beneath.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you'd like to hear my audio tracks off-line.


Concerning me:


You will find throughout ten cds released via the internet in many different music styles, right from classical to rock music as well as every thing somewhere between. I'm certainly attracted to progressive rock in addition to fusion music which includes a interest for funk and big grooves. I'm not necessarily stuffed in a distinctive style of music.


I am an open minded artist. In my opinion you can do impressive music with every style of music available. You can find no more than two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I actually play with my heart, and i also don't make an effort to remain focussed on a style or stand out using my chops.


I simply perform just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I release it. I try to maintain every record carrying out a concept to have an definite accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. A number of my collections are delicate, some are jazz like; some are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you need to hear determined by your day.


You ought to be logged-in your personal Spotify account if you want to to enjoy the entire song.


In case that you dont have a membership, register, it really is free


Listen to Atom Metal at absolutely no cost



Track duration :02:18 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Get registered to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire