dimanche 6 septembre 2020

Folk On! - Senni Music @ Spotify

Folk On! is taken through
my personal musician profile at Spotify


You can easily stream my music with no charge to any or all the platforms mentioned below.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) should you wish to enjoy my songs off-line.


Concerning me:


I got through 10 cds circulating online in a lot of music styles, right from jazz music to rock music and all the things ın between. I'm definitely addicted to progressive rock and fusion music which includes a delight for funk and massive grooves. I am not at all stuffed in a distinctive kind of music.


I'm an open-minded guitarist. There's no doubt you can do fantastic tunes with every kind of music accessible. There are barely two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I actually play with my heart and soul, and i also don't make an effort to stick to a style or impress with my chops.


I just perform just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I release it. I actually make an effort to maintain each and every release using a concept to have an total oneness. Several of my lps are smooth, some are jazz like; many are heavy. It's your choice. What you desire to hear based upon your mood.


You must be logged-in your Spotify profile if you want to to enjoy the complete track.


However, if you dont have an account, create one, it really is free of charge


Enjoy Folk On! for free



Track duration :03:22 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Get registered to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire