mardi 22 septembre 2020

Funk March - Senni Music @ Spotify

Funk March is taken right from
my personal performer account at Spotify


You'll be able to stream my song selections free-of-charge to any or all the platforms referred down below.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you would like to listen to my audio tracks offline.


Concerning me:


There are throughout ten lps publicized over the internet in several music styles, right from folk to rock music as well as every thing in between. I'm in fact inclined to progressive rock in addition to fusion music with a delight for funk and big grooves. I'm in no way crammed within a special kind of music.


I am an open minded musician and performer. I do think you can do outstanding tunes with every sort of music obtainable. There are purely two sorts of music: the good one and the bad one. I really play with my heart and soul, and I don't make an effort to adhere to a style or impress with my chops.


I just play what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I post it. I make an effort to keep every single cd following a idea to have an total oneness. Several of my albums are delicate, many are jazz like; some are heavy. It's under your control. What you need to hear according to your mood.


You ought to be logged-in your Spotify profile if you wish to to hear the complete tune.


In case you dont have an account, sign up, it truly is 100 % free


Listen to Funk March for free of charge



Track duration :03:47 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Register to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire