mercredi 16 septembre 2020

Funkystic - Senni Music @ Spotify

Funkystic is extracted through
my musician profile at Spotify


You can easily stream my tracks for zilch to all the platforms referred down below.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) in the event you want to hear my audio tracks off-line.


Concerning me:


I got above ten albums circulating on line in a lot of music styles, from folk to rock music as well as all the things in the middle. I'm actually inclined to progressive rock in addition to fusion music with a interest for funk and massive grooves. I am in no way jammed in a special kind of music.


I am an open-minded artist. It is my opinion you can perform tremendous melodies with every type of music out there. You can find basically two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I personally play with my spirit, and i also don't try to adhere to a style or wow using my chops.


I simply perform just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I distribute it. I actually try to preserve each project pursuing the concept to get an complete concord, unanimity. A few of my lps are smooth, many are jazz; some are heavy. It's up to you. What you would like to listen to dependant on your mood.


You need to be logged-in your Spotify account to get able to to listen to the entire track.


In a case where you dont have a membership, create one, it really is free of charge


Enjoy Funkystic completely free



Track duration :02:36 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire