vendredi 4 septembre 2020

Burned Special - Senni Music @ Spotify

Burned Special is taken out out of
my composer profile at Spotify


You can actually stream my tracks 100 % free to any or all the platforms suggested down the page.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you would like to enjoy my music files off the internet.


About me:


I have above 10 albums published on the net in lots of music styles, right from folk to rock music and everything somewhere between. I am extremely enthusiastic about modern rock as well as fusion music which includes a interest for funk and massive grooves. I am not at all stuffed in a distinctive type of music.


I'm an open-minded artist. I reckon can be done incredible music with every form of music accessible. There are simply two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I just play with my heart, and I don't aim to adhere to a style or impress using my chops.


I simply perform just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I distribute it. I actually attempt to preserve each project carrying out a idea to have an definite unity. Several of my albums are soft, many are jazz like; many are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you desire to hear dependent on your day.


You need to be logged-in your Spotify account to get able to to hear the complete tune.


In case that you dont have an account, register, it truly is free


Enjoy Burned Special cost-free of charge



Track duration :03:43 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign-up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire