samedi 5 septembre 2020

JTT - Senni Music @ Spotify

JTT is taken out right from
my personal musician membership at Spotify


You'll be able to stream my music files at no charge to all the platforms noted beneath.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) in order to enjoy my song selections off-line.


Concerning me:


I got well over 10 lps released via the internet in various music styles, right from classical to rock and anything and everything in between. I am definitely attracted in modern rock in addition to fusion music which includes a interest for funk and massive grooves. I am certainly not stuffed in a exclusive kind of music.


I'm an open-minded guitarist. I do think you can perform amazing melodies with every form of music available. There are only two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I just play with my heart, and I don't aim to stay with a style or stand out using my chops.


I just perform what comes out of my mind. If I love it, I release it. I aim to keep every single recording carrying out a idea to have an total accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. A number of my lps are smooth, many are jazz; some are heavy. It's under your control. What you wish to hear according to your day.


You have to be logged-in your Spotify account for you to to enjoy the complete tune.


In case you dont have an account, register, it is free of cost


Enjoy JTT cost-free



Track duration :05:32 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire