mercredi 9 septembre 2020

Wrecked Express - Senni Music @ Spotify

Wrecked Express is taken out out of
my very own artist profile at Spotify


You can easily stream my music free of charge to all the platforms outlined down the page.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you want to enjoy my songs off the internet.


Concerning me:


I got all over ten lps circulating online in many music styles, right from folk to rock as well as every thing in between. I'm seriously keen on progressive rock in addition to fusion music accompanied by a love for funk and massive grooves. I'm in no way blocked within a exclusive type of music.


I'm an open-minded musician and performer. There's no doubt can be done tremendous music with every style of music available. There are merely two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I play with my heart, and I don't seek to stick to a style or make an impression on using my chops.


I simply perform just what comes out of my mind. If I enjoy it, I distribute it. I aim to keep every lp using a concept to have an total concord, unanimity. Some of my cds are soft, many are jazz; many are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you wish to hear depending on your day.


You need to be logged-in your Spotify profile so you can to hear the entire song.


In the case you dont have an account, sign up, it really is 100 % free


Listen to Wrecked Express free



Track duration :02:21 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign-up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire