dimanche 20 septembre 2020

Memories - Senni Music @ Spotify

Memories is taken out out of
my own musician profile at Spotify


You can stream my tracks absolutely free to all the platforms referred below.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you'd like to hear my song selections off the internet.


About me:


You will find all over 10 cds circulating online in a lot of music styles, from jazz to rock music and all things somewhere between. I am really attracted in modern rock and fusion music with a love for funk and big grooves. I'm definitely not blocked in a unique kind of music.


I'm an open-minded musician and performer. In my opinion you can do fine tunes with every form of music accessible. There are mainly two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I really play with my spirit, and I don't make an effort to remain focussed on a style or wow using my chops.


I simply perform what comes out of my mind. If I enjoy it, I publish it. I actually attempt to maintain every project following a idea to create an definite unity. Several of my albums are very soft, some are jazz like; many are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you would like to hear depending on your mood.


You ought to be logged-in your Spotify account for you to to listen to the entire track.


In the event you dont have a membership, create one, it truly is free of charge


Listen to Memories at absolutely no cost



Track duration :02:30 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Signup to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire