vendredi 11 septembre 2020

Chandan - Senni Music @ Spotify

Chandan is extracted through
my composer account at Spotify


You can easily stream my audio files at no charge to any or all the platforms suggested below.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you wish to enjoy my tracks off-line.


About me:


I got through 10 albums circulating on-line in various music styles, right from international jazz to rock and everything in the middle. I am seriously keen on progressive rock and fusion music accompanied by a passion for funk and massive grooves. I am not at all crammed in a distinctive type of music.


I'm an open minded performer. It is my opinion you can do impressive songs with every kind of music accessible. You can find basically two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I really play with my spirit, and i also don't attempt to stick to a style or stand out using my chops.


I just perform what comes out of my mind. If I enjoy it, I post it. I make an effort to maintain every single record carrying out a idea to create an absolute accord, unison, union, concord, unanimity. A number of my lps are delicate, many are jazz like; some are heavy. It's your choice. What you wish to hear depending on your day.


You have to be logged-in your personal Spotify account in order to to enjoy the entire track.


In case you dont have a membership, register, its 100 percent free


Enjoy Chandan at no charge



Track duration :05:23 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire