dimanche 27 septembre 2020

Fretless Glitch - Senni Music @ Spotify

Fretless Glitch is taken through
my composer profile at Spotify


It is easy to stream my music files cost-free to all the platforms referred beneath.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) if you'd like to hear my songs in the real world.


Concerning me:


You will find through 10 cds publicized on the internet in several music styles, from jazz like to rock as well as all things somewhere between. I am seriously inclined to progressive rock in addition to fusion music accompanied by a delight for funk and big grooves. I'm definitely not jammed within a exclusive type of music.


I am an open-minded musician. I do think you can perform exceptional tunes with every kind of music obtainable. You can find only two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I just play with my heart and soul, and i also don't aim to stay with a style or impress using my chops.


I simply play what comes out of my mind. If I love it, I publish it. I actually aim to maintain every single release carrying out a idea to get an definite oneness. Some of my cds are delicate, some are jazz like; many are heavy. It's up to you. What you want to listen to according to your mood.


You must be logged-in your personal Spotify account to get able to to enjoy the entire track.


In the event you dont have an account, sign up, its 100 % free


Enjoy Fretless Glitch without spending a penny



Track duration :03:41 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Enroll to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire