mardi 29 septembre 2020

Black Beauty - Senni Music @ Spotify

Black Beauty is extracted right from
my own composer account at Spotify


You can stream my tracks absolutely free to any or all the platforms referred beneath.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you need to enjoy my music offline.


About me:


You will find through ten albums publicized on the internet in many different music styles, right from jazz like to rock and all sorts of things somewhere between. I'm definitely enthusiastic about progressive rock in addition to fusion music with a enthusiasm for funk and big grooves. I am not necessarily jammed in a exclusive style of music.


I am an open-minded performer. I think you can perform magnificent songs with every sorts of music accessible. There are primarily two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I personally play with my spirit, and I don't attempt to stay with a style or make an impression on using my chops.


I just play what comes out of my mind. If I love it, I post it. I actually attempt to preserve every single lp pursuing the idea to create an total concord, unanimity. A few of my lps are delicate, many are jazz; many are heavy. It's for you to decide. What you would like to listen to in accordance with your mood.


You are required to be logged-in your Spotify profile in order to to hear the full song.


In the event you dont have a membership, sign up, its 100 % free


Enjoy Black Beauty for free



Track duration :04:34 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Register to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire