vendredi 18 septembre 2020

Funk on the Water - Senni Music @ Spotify

Funk on the Water is taken out out of
my musician profile at Spotify


You can stream my tracks cost-free of charge to all the platforms suggested down below.
You can also purchase song(s)/album(s) in order to listen to my song selections off-line.


Concerning me:


You will find over ten cds produced over the internet in many music styles, from jazz to rock and every thing in the middle. I'm actually addicted to progressive rock as well as fusion music which includes a passion for funk and big grooves. I am not stuffed in a special kind of music.


I'm an open minded artist. I do think you can perform impressive melodies with every sort of music obtainable. There are merely two styles of music: the good one and the bad one. I just play with my heart and soul, and I don't attempt to stay with a style or wow using my chops.


I simply perform just what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I publish it. I actually attempt to keep every single record pursuing the idea to create an definite concord, unanimity. A few of my lps are soft, some are jazz like; many are heavy. It's up to you. What you would like to listen to based upon your day.


You need to be logged-in your Spotify account to be able to to enjoy the entire tune.


In the event that you dont have an account, create one, its 100 % free


Listen to Funk on the Water f-r-e-e



Track duration :04:45 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Enroll to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire