mercredi 23 septembre 2020

Smilodon - Senni Music @ Spotify

Smilodon is taken out out of
my very own musician profile at Spotify


You can actually stream my audio files f-r-e-e to all the platforms suggested down the page.
You can also buy song(s)/album(s) if you wish to enjoy my music files offline.


About me:


I got through 10 cds circulating over the internet in many different music styles, right from folk to rock music and every thing somewhere between. I'm definitely keen on progressive rock as well as fusion music which includes a enthusiasm for funk and massive grooves. I'm in no way crammed in a distinctive style of music.


I'm an open-minded music performer. I feel you can do really good melodies with every sort of music available. There are just two types of music: the good one and the bad one. I really play with my heart, and i also don't aim to stick to a style or stand out using my chops.


I just perform what comes out of my mind. If I like it, I publish it. I try to preserve each and every lp following a concept to get an complete union, concord, unanimity. Some of my lps are very soft, many are jazz like; many are heavy. It's under your control. What you wish to listen to depending upon your day.


You are required to be logged-in your Spotify account in order to to hear the full song.


However, if you dont have an account, register, its free of cost


Listen to Smilodon with no charge



Track duration :04:13 


Hervé Senni Streaming Websites


Buy Hervé Senni Music online


Sign up to my Spotify Channel


>>> Enjoy my music for free <<<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire